Battery Use Warning and Agreement:
By purchasing ANY ManiaX Power Battery, the Buyer.
• Assumes all risk associate with lithium batteries
• Is responsible for reading all safety warnings and instructions prior to charging or use.
• Understands batteries made with Lithium and / or phosphate batteries or volatile and failure to read and follow safety instructions may result in fire, explosion, personal injury, and damage to property if used or charged improperly.
• Understands ManiaX is NOT responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by negligent use of these products (and their applications).
• Agrees to contact the Manufacture with any questions or concerns you may have regarding their products.
Important Safety Instructions and Warnings:
• Be aware the use of batteries might cause damages of residual leaking, fire, or explosion when misused, mishandled, or defective.
• Always follow the manufacturer’s care and use instructions with all regulations and applicable laws.
• It is the user’s responsibility to ensure all devices have necessary protection circuits (Installed with the Battery).
• ALWAYS store batteries in a fireproof container, charge in an isolated area away from carpet, wood, paper, and any other flammable materials.
• DO NOT disassemble, crush, cut, puncture, short circuit, incinerate, or expose batteries to any fire, water, or extreme temperature, heat or cold.
• DO NOT use batteries that are damaged, peeling, punctured, dented, or cosmetically altered.
• DO NOT use batteries with products that operate at a higher electrical current.
• DO NOT keep or place batteries in or any containers that may allow the batteries to contact metal or create short-circuit conditions. Keep batteries out of reach from children and pets.
• DO NOT mix and use old and new batteries, or batteries from different brands (or types).
• DO NOT build your own battery pack or charger.
• DO NOT modify a charger or battery
• ALWAYS use a smart charger with protection circuits.
Homepage: www.maniax-power.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org